Former air force officers founded the airline in March 1958. In September 1960 a fleet of 4 L-1649A Starliner was leased-purchased from TWA. Operations started from Buenos Aires to Geneva, via Rio de Janeiro, Recife, and Lisboa. One flight for Skyways of London was conducted in November 1960. The Starliners were eventually repossessed when operations were ceased in February 1962.